Which is the best 15 inch gaming laptop? How to select the best 15 inch gaming laptop? If these questions have been riding on your mind lately, you have found the right article for yourself.
With various kinds of 15 inch gaming laptop available in the market, it can be difficult to find the right fit for yourself. I went through all the 15 inch gaming laptop out there in the market and spent hours on end researching each of them. I checked 15 inch gaming laptop on all the platforms and read through what users were saying and how they were rating it. And finally, I have come up with a list of the best selling 15 inch gaming laptop of 2023.
I filtered out even this list to keep only high quality options on this list. I took the help of experts to understand 15 inch gaming laptop better and filter the list. All you now have to do is read this article and your life will be sorted.
Note: If any bestselling 15 inch gaming laptop was found to be unsatisfactory, I have not included it in this list. Please read the list closely to understand the detailed review that I have added.
Top 15 inch gaming laptop of the Year: People’s Choice
I wanted all the wonderful 15 inch gaming laptop to make it to the list. And most of them did. The list has some of the bestselling and most loved 15 inch gaming laptop of the year. I have taken into consideration detailed reviews and ratings of multiple users across various platforms. This was done to ensure that you get a full picture with our analysis.
- Bios recovery and protection: automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from boot-up issues
- 15.6-Inch diagonal FHD IPS Anti-Glare micro-edge WLED-backlit Display (1920×1080) with 60Hz refresh rate
- Ports: USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C(tm), 3 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, RJ-45, HDMI, headphone-microphone combo
- Memory and storage: 12 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (upgradable with 2 accessible Memory Slots), and Fast boot-up, file transfer and a snappier experience with the internal 512 GB intel(r) solid-state drive Plus 32 GB intel(r) optane(tm) Memory
- Advanced thermal Management: optimized thermal design and IR sensor keeps your laptop cool to the touch, without affecting acoustics
- Vr/mr ready
- Battery life: up to 8 hours and 30 minutes (mixed usage); up to 8 hours (video playback); up to 5 hours and 30 minutes (wireless streaming)
- Fast Processor: 9th Generation intel(r) core(tm) i5-9300h Processor, quad-core, 2.4GHz up to 4.1GHz with Intel’s) Turbo Boost
- Thin and light (unpackaged): 14.17 inches (W) x 10.08 inches (D) x 0.92 inch (H); 4.92 pounds
- Fast and easy multitasking: experience high-grade Graphics and processing power that meets your gaming and multitasking needs for the latest games including Fortnight, PUBG, and Overwatch
- enjoy new levels of gaming realism and performance with real-time ray-tracing technologies
- Realistic graphics: nvidia(r) geforce(r) GTX 1650 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- OS X Yosemite, Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
- 13.3-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1440 x 900 resolution
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Bundle: Get 30 days of Xbox Game Pass for PC with purchase (*Active subscription required; continues until canceled; game catalog varies over time
- MUX SWITCH BOOST – A MUX Switch lets the GPU communicate directly with the display, increasing performance and decreasing latency
- SUPERCHARGED RTX GRAPHICS – Gameplay graphics are silky smooth with the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 6GB GDDR6 at 1050W with Dynamic Boost, with cutting-edge AI features like NVIDIA DLSS and Ray-Tracing
- FUTUREPROOF – Easily add or replace memory and storage with its pop-open screw.
- SWIFT VISUALS – Stay one step ahead of the competition thanks to its 144Hz 15.6” Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Type Display
- AMPLE STORAGE FOR ALL YOUR GAMES – Store all your game library, and load them fast on your 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD to take advantage of the full RTX gaming experience
- FULL CONNECTIVITY – Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, 1x Thunderbolt 4, 1x USB 3.2 Type-C (Gen2), 2x USB 3.2 Type-A (Gen1), 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x 3.5mm Audio Jack, 1x LAN
- READY FOR ANYTHING – Use your gaming laptop to stream and multi-task with ease thanks to an Intel Core i7-12650H Processor with 24MB Cache, up to 4.7 GHz, 10 cores (6 P-cores and 4 E-cores) and 16GB of blisteringly fast 4800MHz DDR5 RAM on Windows 11
- Requires Windows 10/11; see details at xbox.com/pcgamesplan.)
- STAY COOL – Dual Self cleaning Arc Flow fans with anti-dust technology extend system longevity
- MILITARY GRADE TOUGHNESS – Durable MIL-STD-810H military standard lives in the TUF line as the devices are tested against drops, vibration, humidity and extreme temperatures to ensure reliability
- Excellent battery life lets you take this gaming laptop with you; use Rapid Charge to boost your battery by 40% in just 15 minutes
- The signature Lenovo gaming keyboard comes with all the best media control and number pad features stocked out of the box
- Boost your gaming performance with the latest generation AMD Ryzen 6000 Series processors and a 15.6″ FHD IPS screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs deliver the ultimate performance for gamers and creators, powered by Ampere – NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture – with new RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors for realistic ray-traced graphics and cutting-edge AI features
- Stay connected: this Windows gaming laptop offers built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, two USB-A ports, one USB-C (DisplayPort 1.4, Power Delivery 3.0), HDMI 2.0, RJ45, and an audio jack
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920×1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Learn more at ASUS website)
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- There’s no charge to switch out of S mode
- Windows 10 in S mode exclusively runs apps from the Microsoft Store
- Exclusive Ergolift design for an improved typing position
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI; Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) (USB Transfer speed may vary
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- To install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, simply switch out of S mode in three easy steps
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Package Weight, 3.765 kilograms
- Windows 10.
- Memory storage capacity, 4.0
- System ram type, ddr3_sdram
- 0 port(s), 1 x HDMI
- 0 (USB 3
- 0 (USB 3
- 1 x COMBO audio jack, 1 x Type-A USB 3
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease
- Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 5 GHz, 2 Cores, 1MB Cache)
- Windows 10 Home brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen
- 6 inch FHD(1920 x 1080) with four-sided wider NanoEdge bezel display, AMD Radeon Vega 3, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2
- | 1-Year UpgradePro Limited * | View description and section below for more details
- 6 GHz base frequency up to 3
- RAM is upgraded to 16GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 1 Gen 1), 2 x USB 2
- It gives you enormous space to save all of your files
- 1 Gen 1), 1 x Type-C USB 3
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Windows 11 Home
- Durable MIL-STD-810H military standard construction
- RGB backlit keyboard rated for 20-million keystroke durability
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti 4GB GDDR6 Graphics up to 1585MHz at 60W (75W with Dynamic Boost 2.0)
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) | Bluetooth 5.2
- Intel Core i7-11800H Processor (24M Cache, up to 4.6 GHz, 8 Cores)
- Easy Upgrade Design: Easily add or replace memory and storage
- Self-cleaning dual fans with anti-dust technology to extend system longevity
- 15.6” 144Hz Full HD (1920×1080) IPS-Type display
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Featuring state of the art fans and heat pipes, get the airflow you need for gaming.
- Versatile Connections: The Stealth 15M features a wide range of I/O ports, Thunderbolt 4 supporting power delivery and up to 40Gbps of data transfer and USB 4.0.
- Redefined Power: The 11th Gen
- On the Go Gaming: Designed to be thin and light for gamers to carry around every day for games, study, or work.
- Cool and Powerful: MSI’s exclusive Cooler Boost Technology ensures optimal thermal dissipation
- Supercharged Graphics: The MSI Stealth 15M is powered by a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060, take on today’s most popular games with these performance graphics.
- Visual Performance: The 15.6” 144hz display delivers true-to-life images with a high refresh rate so you can see every frame of the game.
- Intel Core i7 processor, delivers high performance with cores, take on any games and applications with ease.
- A8X Chip with 64-bit Architecture; M8 Motion Coprocessor
- Apple iOS 8; 9.7-Inch Retina Display; 2048×1536 Resolution
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac): 16 GB Capacity: 2GB RAM
- 8 MP iSight Camera; FaceTime HD Camera – Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life
Your Essential Buying Guide
Sometimes it’s not just the features but a lot of other things as well that influence your decision. A thousand things might be on your mind. There are also quite a few things you might miss out on while actually purchasing. Keeping all of this in mind, I have prepared an essential buying guide for you. When you are contemplating which 15 inch gaming laptop is the most suitable for you, all you need to do is refer to this buying guide. Read the following factors carefully to get a 15 inch gaming laptop that is worth your money.
One of the important things that you should always look out for is the warranty. Some brands offer quite good warranties on their 15 inch gaming laptop while some offer none. This can help you narrow down your choice by going for the one where there is a good warranty. This ensures that you get protection for any manufacturing or other related defects in your product.
2. Reviews on Forums
One of the best ways to get to know a 15 inch gaming laptop inside out would be to read online reviews on the forums. You can check out forums like Reddit, Quora, and others. This will give you direct reviews which are unfiltered and honest. You can even ask for more details from reviewers on these platforms to get more clarity.
It is very important to know about maintenance beforehand itself. You might feel that when you buy a new 15 inch gaming laptop you might not need maintenance. And this may be true in most cases. However, sometimes there might be sudden and unexpected issues with your 15 inch gaming laptop and this is where you realize the importance of maintenance.
4. Deals and Discount
Why not get the best deal on the best 15 inch gaming laptop? Wouldn’t that be absolutely wonderful! Instead of impulsively purchasing a 15 inch gaming laptop, you might want to check out deals and discounts on it first. When it’s not urgent, you can even wait for a deal or offer on it to get the best price.
So, which 15 inch gaming laptop to buy, that is what everything boils down to. I want to help you in this process of making the right choice instead of making the choice for you. So this list was prepared only after thorough research of some of the best 15 inch gaming laptop available in the market currently. I have also considered the opinions and reviews of experts.
After considering all of these factors, I went ahead and rated all the 15 inch gaming laptop to make it even easier for you. I genuinely hope this article helps you in deciding which 15 inch gaming laptop to go with. If you still feel uncertain, you might want to read this article carefully once again. Alternatively, you can follow some of the tips given in the buying guide section.